Providing access Savings and Loans for the middle 60% of Mexico
Rafa Jiménez-– Founder AhorroLibre
- Rafa is a business development expert with 6 years management consulting experience at McKinsey & Co. in Switzerland
- An MBA from HEC Geneva 2006
- He has lived and worked across 25 different countries, advising and developing business with startup entrepreneurs, SMEs, leaders of Fortune 100 companies, directors of international organizations, and even heads of state.
- Founded AhorroLibre in spring of 2012
- AhorroLibre works to offer low cost financial services to the emerging middle class.
- The first product already available is the ROSCA (Rotating Savings and Credit Association) otherwise called Tanda in Mexico and Susu in Ghana 🙂
- He is Co-founder / Executive Producer at Sahuaro Films & Art since April 2012.
- Was a Product Quality Engineer at Rain Bird from March 2003 to March 2005.
- Served as a Math Teacher at Instituto Cuauhtlatóhuac A.C. from August 2001 to February 2005.
- Bachelor in Electronics Engineering in Comunications from UAG in Guadalajara Mexico 2001
- He has professional working proficiency in French, full bilingual proficiency in English and native Spanish, as well as a beginner level Swiss-German